Basics of Living Healthy With Maggie Mangiel.
NOVEMBER 6th, 2017 | THE FASHIONABLY FIT LIFE
Our first guest on the show is someone I’ve admired and has inspired me for a long time, the bubbly Maggie Mangiel. She doesn’t complicate stuff when it comes to fitness and that’s why I wanted her to be my first guest. In this episode, she talks about the basics of healthy living from what to eat, getting a coach etc. Also, be sure to listen to the end and join in on our Fashionably Fit Life Challenge.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- How Maggie got into fitness.
- Why you need to get out of your comfort zone and go to the gym.
- Problem with working out at home.
- The nutritional direction you need to take when starting out a healthy lifestyle.
- Key things you should look for before hiring a coach or trainer.
- Maggie’s intense passion for kids being fit and getting moving.
GET SOCIAL WITH MAGGIE ON:
Facebook: Maggie Mangiel
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
Facebook: Fashionably Fit Life
Instagram: The Fashionably Fit Life
iTunes: The Fashionably Fit Life
Android: The Fashionably Fit Life
Stitcher: The Fashionably Fit Life