In today’s episode, I chat with the 3 time Miss bikini Olympia, 2 time Miss Arnold International, and 14-time pro bikini champion, Ashley Kaltwasser. It’s no secret that all competitors look up to her. She’s been a great cheerleader of mine and a great ambassador for the sport especially bikini competitors. I’m so excited to have her on the show and I am sure you all will gain value from our conversations. This episode is not only for those who compete but for everyone who wants to motivate themselves to work hard and reach for the stars.
IN THIS EPISODE WE GO OVER:
- A little background about Ashley
- When she won her first Olympia.
- Her advice for people who are looking to get into fitness.
- How to stay in shape while travelling.
- How Ashley stays motivated to work out and eat right.
- What it feels like winning Miss Olympia more than once.
- How to be confident while on stage.
- How she picked the green bikini.
- Different ways she has fun.
- When she feels the most fashionably fit.
- What’s next for Ashley.
SUBCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON:
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON: