In today’s episode, I have April Speight. She is a multifaceted woman with so much zeal and desire to do amazing things. I first started following her because she sews (something I am passionate about), later on, I found out that she does other things that I’m extremely passionate about as well. She competes as a figure competitor, she’s a computational linguistic, and she is into fashion design/styling. Imagine that!! I love sewing, bodybuilding, fashion, and as of late coding! April was a natural choice for me to have on the podcast as she is someone I have looked up to in several passion projects of mine. I am blown away by everything April does and can do. She shares with us her journey through fashion, fitness, and her coding career. Thank you April and we hope to have you back! If you want to get to know more about April she was featured in the UNTOUCHD Magazine ISSUE 03
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- How she started fashion merchandising.
- The reason she hasn’t competed in fitness in 2 years.
- Why she first got into competing.
- Her competing and fitness journey.
- A little bit of April’s background
- Why she doesn’t work in a corporate fashion position at the moment.
- Advice for women on how to juggle through different things.
- What fashionably fit means to April.
GET SOCIAL WITH APRIL ON:
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
SUBCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON:
Don’t forget to rate and review the podcast!