Hey loves, we have an outstanding episode for you guys today, I am so happy and excited to have been able to get this episode out to you guys before I left for Iceland. I left this interview feeling refreshed and energized! In this episode, I got to talk to my dear friend Lesley Billups. She’s a competitor, an event planner – she planned my launch party – and she has become a really good friend of mine. We met backstage while competing a few months ago and we became friends based on that encounter backstage. She talks about her event planning business, competing, and generally how she balances her extremely busy life. I get to spend some time talking too in this episode. Get ready, this is a long one but it is one I feel you all will get value from.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- A little bit about Lesley and her events planning business.
- What inspired her to start the business.
- How Lesley slowly built her credibility in events planning.
- What came first between being a business woman and a competitor.
- Inspiring story of how she got into competing.
- How she balances life with all she does.
- Future plans for her business and competing.
- What being fashionably fit means to Lesley.
GET SOCIAL WITH LESLEY ON:
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON: