Hey loves!! In today’s episode, we have Nefertiti of Threads by Nef. From her business name, it is obvious she has a background and business in sewing. It was not something she really thought of doing in the early phase of her life, but as time went on her passion for sewing evolved to a business for her. She learned sewing at a a very young age from her mom, this laid the foundation for her and nurtured her desire to sew as she got older. She talked about how grateful she was for learning the hard stuff about sewing from her mother because it has helped her become better at her craft. Today, we discuss how she started the business, her foray into bodybuilding, and how she balances it all alongside her fulltime job.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- A little about Nef.
- Why and how she started Threads by Nef.
- How long she’s been a business woman.
- Model behind her business and why she does custom clothing.
- Balancing between sewing business and her fulltime job.
- A crazy client story.
- Couple of people that inspired her to start the sewing business.
- Her childhood passion of being an architect.
- Favorite cloth piece she’s made so far.
- How Sade and Nef met.
- How and why she got motivated to compete.
- Why she doesn’t want to teach sewing.
- Her future plans.
- What being fashionably fit means to Nefertiti.
GET SOCIAL WITH NEF ON:
Facebook: Threads by Nef.
YouTube: Threads by Nef G
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON: