In today’s episode, we have a phenomenal woman who I have always looked up to, Pam Hysinger a wife, new mom, business woman (owner and creator of Pamcakes pancakes), NPC competitor and NPC judge. Our conversation today focuses on how she started her business, her amazing ability to juggle running a successful business, and what motivated her to workout practically everyday while pregnant. We talked about her plans and goals in her business and her competitive career. This podcast is truly a treat for me because I get to talk to amazing women I admire so much, people I am truly at awe and inspired by. All the mommies out there this episode is for you all! Enjoy my loves!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- A little introduction of Pam.
- Story behind Pamcakes pancakes.
- How she executed the pancakes idea and lessons she learned along the way.
- Being able to work out while pregnant.
- How and when she became an NPC judge.
- Advice to competitors on preparing for the new season in March.
- Pam’s competing goals for this year.
- Her plan in balancing through pamcakes, NPC judging, and prepping for shows.
- Being productive using a journal.
- Influential people behind her personal success.
- Future plans for the pamcakes business.
- What being fashionably fit means to Pam.
GET SOCIAL WITH PAM ON:
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON: