In this episode, I got to have a chat with Shawn Hektor-Lewis. Shawn is a IFBB Bikini Pro and a multifaceted business woman who promotes positivity and building a community of strong women. She started out just trying to be healthy, it then blossomed to her competing several times as an amateur until she became a pro, after that she started her business Shawn’s Couture Cuties. Today, she’ll share with us how she started, her motivations, her business model, and about her upcoming, the 3rd Annual Cuties Conquering The Stage event which will be taking place 12-14 january 2018. Additionally in this episode, I have a challenge for one person to win one ticket on 9 January to the live stream of Shawn’s event, so be sure to listen till the very end on how you can win!
Picture by Brian Landis
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- How Shawn started in the competitive bodybuilding industry
- What motivates and inspires her in her business
- What she loves most about her job.
- We learn all the details about her upcoming event
- The most important advice especially for women who compete
- What living fashionably fit means to Shawn
- Finally, I have a challenge running for one person to attend this event via the live stream, be sure to listen to the very end
GET SOCIAL WITH SHAWN:
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/123024581693137/
Sign up for the life stream here: https://thefashionablyfitlife.com/shawnscouturecuties
GET SOCIAL WITH ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON:
Don’t forget to rate and review the podcast!